Now Here! Significant Expansion of Ambulatory CareNotes Offering
The Right Education for Every Patient at the Right Time
Our new enhancements to Micromedex CareNotes are now available:
- More ambulatory topics to educate and engage a broader patient population
- A new ambulatory care document type designed to address the specific education needs of those patients in an ambulatory care setting
- Easier, time-saving searches for the right ambulatory-specific education at the right time
- Monthly updates to ensure your patients are receiving the most current education and health information available
Questions? Contact a product specialist today at 800-525-9083, option 4.
Now Live. New Micromedex CareNotes Time-Saving Enhancements
The following time-saving enhancements are now live in Micromedex CareNotes:
- Enhanced Navigation to streamline your workflow
- New Preview Options to help you select the right patient education - faster
- New Document Type and Language Filters to quickly package and print patient education handouts
Download an enhancement summary.
Watch a video highlighting the enhancements.
More Micromedex CareNotes Medication Instructions in Multiple Languages
Research shows that patients who understand their conditions, medications and treatment are more likely to actively participate, and be more satisfied with their healthcare, resulting in better patient outcomes.
To reach every patient, it’s important to provide education that meets the needs of every patient including reading level, learning style and language. CareNotes Medication Instructions for the top prescribed medications are already available in 15 languages. Now, an additional 130 Medication Instructions, previously available in English and Spanish, are available in all 15 languages, to ensure that patients receive the education they need in the language they best understand.